Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bruno Mars Live in Manila 2011?

I chanced upon a shoutout in a social microblogging platform about half-Filipino international celebrity Bruno Mars having a live concert in in Manila soon. I wonder how true it is. It was also said to be set on April 2011.

I also found this Facebook page clamoring for a "Bruno Mars Live in Manila 2011." I can't find any details of the concert yet as to when it will be held, or where in the Philippines, or how much are the ticket prices. I need to keep my self updated in this matter. Haha!

What do you think. is it true? Will the concert Bruno Mars Live in Manila push through? I hope so. :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I saw this too just now from batangastoday. Pati pala Cebu may concert din si Bruno Mars. woot!

    I first heard it from a friend in FB. :)

    ReplyDelete