Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kris Aquino 5th Album - ‘My Heart’s Journey’ Track List

In a recent press conference of Kris Aquino's fifth full-length studio album under entitled “My Heart’s Journey,” Universal Records revealed the track list.

Kris Aquino ‘My Heart’s Journey’ Track List:
1. My Journey: The Broken Road | Kris Aquino
2. God Bless The Broken Road | Toni Gonzaga
3. What About Love | KC Concepcion
4. My Journey: The Road Of Love | Kris Aquino
5. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways | Christian Bautista
6. Only Love | Jed Madela
7. It Must Have Been Love | Karylle
8. To Where You Are | Jed Madela
9. Changes In My Life | Jed Madela
10. My Journey: The Road To God | Kris Aquino
11. I Will Be Here | Gail Blanco
12. When You Believe | Regine Velasquez & Lani Misalucha
13. In Your Eyes | Gail Blanco
14. My Journey: The Road Of Expectations | Kris Aquino
15. I’d Really Love To See You Tonight | Zsa Zsa Padilla
16. My Journey: The Road Of Understanding | Kris Aquino
17. I Want To Know What Love Is | Nina
18. My Journey: The Road Of Forgiveness | Kris Aquino
19. Healing | Jed Madela
Bonus Track:
20. Araw Mo | Christian Bautista

The CD also comes with a special journal containing inspiring life-changing quotes from Kris Aquino herself.

Kris Aquino's 5th Album “My Heart’s Journey” will surely be another hit in the market. It is now available in all leading record bars nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment